David Sergeant argues:
- Despite some people's beliefs, cannabis does real harm to most of those who use it.
- Cannabis does lead to usage of more extreme drugs.
- The potential revenue from legal cannabis is not worth the social and human cost.
- Cannabis unfairly harms working-class people more than those who are better off.
- British public opinion is far from sold on the idea of legalisation, especially those in the portion of society who are hit the hardest by that drug.
- The author makes proposals for the definite eradication of its use.
Read the evidence and details on th document below: